Is this you? What if I told you for about the same cost as two lattes you can have a customized program to help reduce injuries that can be done at home!
ATTEND OUR IN SEASON HIGH SCHOOL SEMINAR
Volleyball injuries are generally defined as either cumulative (overuse) or acute (traumatic) injuries. Overuse injuries occur over time due to stress on the muscles, joints and soft tissues without proper time for healing. They begin as a small, nagging ache or pain, and can grow into a debilitating injury if they aren’t treated early.
- Shoulder Tendonitis or Impingements
- Patellar Tendonitis “Jumpers Knee”
- Low Back Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Wrist Issues
What if I told you these issues can be reduced? Pain is the result of: (1) Muscular Imbalance; (2) Structural Issue; (3) Faulty Movement Pattern.
THE ALPHA VOLLEYBALL SEMINARS WILL COVER:
- Stretches to do AT HOME
- Body Weight Exercises to increase vertical and improve performance
- Nutrition: Yes food choices can affect pain problems.
- Question and Answer: If we haven’t covered it, just ask. We will take as long as we need to assist you!
Saturday October 10th 11 – 12 pm
Saturday October 24th 11 – 12 pm
COST: $10. Pay at the door.
The goal is to improve each and every volleyball player’s ability. We understand the season is strenuous and there is limited time. But small things we will provide they can do AT HOME will Fomake a HUGE IMPACT!